Order Your Yearbook
Early Pre-Orders due Oct. 22 (start at $75)
Regular Pre-Orders due Jan. 21 (start at $80)
Late Pre-Orders due May 23 (start at $85)
Submit Senior Content
Senior Content Form
Forms are due by October 22, 2021
- Name spelling
- Signature for panorama
- Senior quote
- Senior bequeath
- Senior baby photo
- Early pricing for senior ads
FAQs - The Answers
This is a student-run publication.
- Orders are accepted in Student Store with cash or check.
- Orders are accepted online at Jostens with credit card.
- We order 600 yearbooks.
- We sell first come, first served.
- Early bird, regular and late pricing
- Names are printed on early and regular order books only. Cost is included.
- Personalization due by January deadline.
Pick Up Your Yearbook
Seniors Only Distribution
Any remaining books will be on-sale
in the Student Store for $ 85 on a first come,
first served basis starting TBD
Place Senior Ads
Regular Pricing by November 27, 2021
Senior Ad Built by YOU: Order Form (regular pricing)
All ads must be built online by Dec. 9
Materials must be turned in by November 27 to D105
Join Yearbook Staff
Mr. Frazier holds general interest meetings prior to registration in March.
Listen to announcements or check the school bulletin for details.
For information about the Digital Publications - Yearbook class, scroll down.
About Digital Publications - Yearbook Class
Yearbook students plan, develop, market, publish and distribute the school annual. With the guidance of the course instructor (yearbook advisor, Justin Frazier), student groups participate in all aspects of yearbook development and publication.
Students have the opportunity to work individually, in pairs and in small groups to learn a wide variety of skill sets. Successful yearbook staff members are encouraged to participate in the Yearbook class for consecutive years, honing and sharing their experience as a class leader.
- Leadership and cooperative group skills
- Planning a book ladder and page layouts
- Brainstorming, collecting and creating section content
- Organization of photo opportunities for students, school clubs and organizations
- Digital photography & graphic editing
- Business skills – order processing, student notification
- Marketing within peer groups
- Creating promotional materials
- Creating information gathering forms
- Setting and meeting deadlines
- Planning and following through with distribution