- Athletics Clearance/Sports Physicals
- Athletics Donation
- Coaches Corner
- Game Admission Prices
- Letters & Letter Jackets
- Participation Report
- Dragon Spiritwear
Athletics Clearance/Sports Physicals
Game Admission Prices
Letters & Letter Jackets
Incoming Dragons for 2023-24
FTHS Athletics Info Night: Monday, May 1, 2023 @ 6pm. Learn about the sports at Foothill, summer tryouts & programs, and more!
FALL 2023 Incoming 9th graders or transfers! If you are interested in sports at FTHS, please complete this interest form so we can contact you about the Athletics Info meeting (to be held in May 2023), tryouts, and programs. Welcome to Foothill!
|Athletics Interest Form|
- Stay tuned for our Athletics Info Meeting in May 1, 2023 @ 6pm.
- INCOMING STUDENTS for 2023-24: Please do not try complete athletic clearance until April 2022, as www.registermyathlete.com will not allow you to add registration for next school year until then. Parents. if you already have an account from middle school or another high school. you will login to the same account when completing clearance for the 2023-24 school year. Existing sports physicals that are in the system will transfer over until they expire (they are valid for 12 months).
SUMMER TRYOUTS/PRACTICES: Many sports hold tryouts for incoming students as early as June 20. Summer tryouts/practices are not mandatory but are highly recommended and help us coordinate your initial course schedule. Students who choose not to participate in summer practices/tryouts will be scheduled into P.E. and will need to tryout when the season of sport begins; course schedules will be rearranged at that time if they make the team.
Summer info is posted on the Team webpages and calendars - select the appropriate season from the menu to find each team's webpage.
TRYOUTS/PRACTICES: Tryout info will be posted before each season on the Team webpages and calendars - select the appropriate season on the sidebar to find each team's webpage. Contact the coach if you would like to be added to their email list.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE: Prior to trying out for or practicing with a team, students must submit Athletic Clearance documentation, which includes a sports physical clearance dated within the past 12 months. Parents, begin the online clearance process at https://registermyathlete.com/login/ and use the instructions found here. If you are unable to complete clearance online, please contact the school office for a packet at 289-0023 x1016. If you encounter issues with clearance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS: As part of the athletic clearance process, students must submit a Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Clearance, signed by a medical provider and dated within the past 12 months. If your physical will “expire” during the season of sport, you will need a new physical before that season begins. Sports physicals are valid for one year, therefore we highly recommend scheduling sports physicals annually in May/June, so you will be cleared for the summer and entire schoolyear.
• Questions? Please check our team webpages for more details or contact the FTHS Athletics Department.
Limited Edition Dragon Fan Yard Signs are still available for purchase from the Booster Club! Supply is limited, buy yours today!
$21 if paying online with credit/debit or $20 cash/check to "FTBC" at FTHS front office.
Contact: FTHS Athletic Director Jamaal Brown; 805-289-0023, ext. 2703. Or FTHS Athletics Secretary Kena Camarena at 805-289-0023, ext. 1016.