Foothill Technology High School encourages a technology-rich, integrated and project-based environment where learning has continuity and relevance. We:
● Support a professional learning community where collaboration fosters continual improvement student learning.
● Continually strive to improve our professional learning community
● Provide a rigorous college prep/AP curriculum to all students with opportunities for concentration in the areas of Design Technology and Health Sciences
● Maintain high expectations for all students with school-wide strategic support to help students reach their academic potential, and
● Support positive interaction among students, teachers, parents and the community.
Several Downtown Ventura businesses have partnered with Ventura Unified School District (VUSD) in the second year of the Vision to Marketplace pilot program, which matches local merchants with VUSD Career Technical Education (CTE) students.
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Santa Barbara/Tri-Counties today named Ventura educator Sarah Gluck Perez its 2022 Educator of the Year.
Ms. Carly Donick, Social Studies Teacher at Cabrillo Middle School, was just named the 2022 National Council for Social Studies Middle Level Teacher of the Year.
The Ventura Police Department, in collaboration with the Ventura Unified School District (VUSD), visited the E.P. Foster Academy for its annual Curbside Chat.
The Ventura Unified School District is grateful to the voters for passing Measure E. Measure E will provide much-needed funding to make critical facility improvements in our local Ventura schools which will benefit our students and staff.