Foothill Technology High School encourages a technology-rich, integrated and project-based environment where learning has continuity and relevance. We:
● Support a professional learning community where collaboration fosters continual improvement student learning.
● continually stove to improve our professional learning community
● Provide a rigorous college prep/AP curriculum to all students with opportunities for concentration in the areas of Design Technology and Health Sciences
● Maintain high expectations for all students with school-wide strategic support to help students reach their academic potential, and
● support positive interaction among students, teachers, parents and the community.
The Ventura Unified School District (VUSD) Board accepted a letter of retirement from Superintendent Dr. Roger Rice, effective September 3, 2022, during the May 10 Board meeting.
After a challenging two years, the Ventura Unified School District and Museum of Ventura County are happy to announce that the annual VUSD Districtwide Student Art Show is back!